Super November show with great sport
Once again we had a successful show on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. We were delighted to welcome all the riders and horses, who were more than happy with the conditions we created for them. Yesterday morning everything was tidied up and we switched back into the auction-mode. Without all the dedicated and hard-working people in the background this won’t be possible. Therefore I would like to take the opportunity and thank all of our supporters, sponsors and especially my outstanding team!
Our horses also showed great results at the show:
- Harry Potter del Laghetto (11 yo by Cardento) and Laura achieved a 6th place in the 1.25m class
- Hot Stuff EP (6 yo by Hickstead White) got placed in a 1.25m class for young horses and finished another 1.25m class at the 7th place
- Million Capital HH (5 yo by Million Dollar) claimed for victory in the 1.15m class for young horses
- Qastaar van’t Heike (6yo by Epleaser van’t Heike) placed 2nd in the 1.25m class for young horses
- Quickly McQuick (6yo by Quickly de Kreisker) headed in the 1.25m class for the 2nd place
We are now keep focussing on the most important event of the year: Our 17th Sport Horse Sales! Our motto for the next week: Full steam ahead!