Weltcup- Points and Gand Prix Placings...
- Beauville Z (auction horse 2016 „Stay with me“) and Maikel van der Vleuten have been very successful at CSI5*W Leipzig: They finished sixths in the 1.60m Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™- class on Sunday and became third in a 1.50m ranking class
- Lorielle and Flo Norris got the second rank in a 1.45m class in Wellington
- Con Couleur (auction horse 2016 „Mr. Grey“) and his rider Rebecca Conway finished fifth in a 1.40m class at CSI2* Wellington
- Coco Chanel (auction horse 2018) was ridden by Ryan Genn in Wellington: They were clear in a 1.35m class and finished eleventh in an other 1.35m class
- At CSI2* Peelbergen Athena (auction horse 2018 „Bella Ciao“) and Alexander Schill showed great round and became seventh in a 1.40m class
- Hulapalu (auction horse 2016) and Katinka Brogaard competed at CSI* Peelbergen: After a clear round in a 1.30m class they became tenth in the CSI* Grand Prix
- SIG Hawkeye was ridden by Shota Ocomon vorgestellt at CSI2* Oliva. The two of them were sixth and twelfth in international 1.30m classes